1 Total Reviews
Joined: Oct 21 2015
|O level cambridge/American education sytem with islamic values. |
Posted on Wed 21 Oct 2015
Best Schools that takes care of students need here and in the life hereafter. Provides modern updated hitech knowledge , exposure and confidence to the students in a fairly manner. Check out yourself.
Report Abuse Rate this Review Write a Review for Ace School Add Busines Owner Comment
| Naseem R|
1 Total Reviews
Joined: May 04 2015
|Great company nice attitude |
Posted on Mon 4 May 2015
I would say that Abtach LTD is the best option for webdesign and development. "They always come back with a positive attitude. I told them what i wanted, and Abtach Team came up with pretty much exactly what i were telling them.
Report Abuse Rate this Review Write a Review for Abtach Add Busines Owner Comment
| Muhammad Z|
1 Total Reviews
Joined: Jan 18 2015
|They serve you like beggars. I am never eating Dominos ever. |
Posted on Sun 18 Jan 2015
I happened to dine in at DOMINOS PIZZA BAHADURABAD KARACHI PAKISTAN branch yesterday night 18/1/14 8.30pm. I had guests invited. It was a really very bad experience, the service over there was poor as anything you could expect. The franchise itself lacked everything it could. It wasnt clean and we felt claustrophobic as no type of air conditioning was on. We had two pizza's amongst which, one lacked alot of cheese and we could see the empty spaces on the pizza itself. After which we told them to replace this pizza with a proper one. The service itself was dreadful and simply disrespectful. There were no plates nor any sort of forks or knives for like ten minutes after our pizza was delivered. After requesting about more than 5 times one of the staff member just happened to come and just throw the crockery on our table like we were indebted to him. The knives were'nt washed at all, there was dry cheese still stuck all over it after washing.
There was no ketchup nor any chilli or garlic powder. In the end they just poured out some ketchup on a dirty old plate as if i was having bun kabab aside a footpath.
We started eating one of our pizza which had already cooled down as we kept waiting like idiots and its dough clearly turned out to be undercooked and literally raw. Then comes the other pizza the base of which was all rock solid and the surface was all dark red which clearly showed it had been overcooked. The pepperoni was almost on the verge of burning. I can surely say they just threw over some more cheese on the previous pizza we sent and baked it to shit. There were no utensils to even slice the pizza in proper pieces. My guests were clearly enraged and they left without even completing their meal, there went my respect out of the door.
There wasnt even one of the staff member there to apologize they didnt even attended us anymore. When i payed the cashier and complained about the service he wasnt even listening nor he tried and after i said ke " I dont think i would ever come to your branch or eat dominos pizza ever again " he answered by saying "ACHA THEEK HA". That was the end of my patience and i just walked out paying the money.
During my stay over there i saw atleast more than 6 customers complaining about different issues
THIS WAS UTTER DISRESPECT TO THE CORE. IS THIS WHAT A RENOWNED INTERNATIONAL BRAND OFFERS TO ITS CUSTOMERS. I PAYED FOR THE FOOD IT WASNT FOR FREE.
I CAN ASSURELY AND SINCERELY ADVICE YOU WITH COMPLETE HONESTY THAT PLEASE ""DONT"" CHOOSE THIS PLACE TO WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.
Report Abuse Rate this Review Write a Review for Dominos Pizza Add Busines Owner Comment
| Dominic m|
1 Total Reviews
Joined: Nov 17 2014
|extra delicious! |
Posted on Mon 17 Nov 2014
I am visiting from Canada and went to the the mall for the day. Not expecting much I ate at chacha piru.It was the best Pakistani food that I have eaten during my stay. So fresh and tasty and barely any oil. I even went back a second time the following day. What excellent service too. I highly recommend this place. It's extra delicious!
Report Abuse Rate this Review Write a Review for Chacha Piru Add Busines Owner Comment
1 Total Reviews
Joined: Aug 30 2014
|my suggestion: avoid this school |
Posted on Sat 30 Aug 2014
The concept is good but they are still working to scale their system to be fixed.
- You will be greeted at Principal's assistant's desk by assistants kids jumping on her desk.
- Donot make the Kindergarten coordinator Ms. Sumaira angry.
She can make your and your kid's life hell. Most shrewd female I have seen in an islamic school.
- most of teachers don't know how to talk to parents. Attitude of teachers is actually quite insulting towards prints and we can get a very good idea of how they treat our kids.
- just come at morning and at 'chuttee' time and see the circus that happens. They cannot even handle way how to safely and efficiently handle kids to arrive and to go home.
- Islam can be seen by looking at the way islamic coordinator talks and what she does. She cannot control her tongue and says degrading things when emotional. Also when she comes in the morning she gives her small purse to the cleaning lady who then follows her till her office. I think she thinks that she is an officer in a government office. Unfortunately most of the coordinators and teachers have that attitude.
- You cannot access principal because her assistant and teachers have an understanding and they usually discourage parents from taking complaints to Principal.
- work environment is full of internal politics and a couple of coordinators and senior teachers and possibly the principal have formed a group and they keep good teachers away from school.
-never make their coordinators angry. They are similar to supreme beings who cannot be touched or questioned.
- Attitude of teachers is completely unprofessional. They are untrained and under qualified. They should have good personalities to be working in an islamic school and not shrewd and always angry.
- if you ask too many questions it will make them angry then they will never say Asalam-u-alaikum to you again. Hmmm... they work in an islamic school.
- instead of helping students at school, teachers give their home number and say student should come home for tuition.
- inconsistent dressing of teachers. Some have heavy makeup and wear a thin dupatta. When they are leaving they wrap their head in that thin dupatta and hold it with their hand in front of their face. Once the car starts and leaves the door, their hand gets tired and the dupatta comes down. Some teachers wear mod dresses.
- last 2 weeks of school year, kids are completely free and they do non-academic activities in the class.
- academically their motto is: "pressurize kids and parents and then they will learn" and since they are unprofessional and untrained they go way off and talk bad to everyone.
- sometimes teachers are seen teaching with their babies in their arms.
- your choice but I have moved my kids out of this school.
I give it 1/10.
1 because they learnt some quranic verses.
- I just hope they fix these things one day and stop being a blemish on the name of religious schools.
- a much much better example is Hira Foundation
Report Abuse Rate this Review Write a Review for The Intellect School Add Busines Owner Comment